Here it is, another week: Monday. I am rocking out to some Rick Astley (Never Gonna Give You Up), Madonna (Material Girl), Bobby Brown (Don’t be Cruel) among others. That’s right, I have gone old-school 80s. My neighbours must HATE me. But sometimes you are feeling in the mood for some nostalgia, and that is the way I feel today. I think in part because I am packing my suitcase for a visit to the family in Red Deer. And well, I was rocking Red Deer in the 80s... ergo, the music.
As I will be out of town for the next few days, I will not be blogging, but check in at the end of the week for an update of my 3 day adventure in Red Deer with my sister, her husband, their four teenagers and (I would think the next part should go without saying) much consumption of wine on my part.
Peace out
Dar
Postscript: Happy Birthday Blondie!! Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment